Please follow the advice below for taking care of your Bondi Bolide products. No refunds or replacements will be given for any jewellery that has been damaged as a result of the below.
- All polymer clay beads & earrings with foil/glitter are glazed for protection. Clean only with a damp cloth or baby wipe only.
- Do NOT bend, drop or throw your Bondi Bolide products as this weakens the clay and can break.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, hairspray, makeup & moisturisers. These may cause discolouration to your jewellery.
- Designs made using alcohol inks may fade over time. Please store away from direct sunlight such as in a jewellery box when not in use.
- Designs consisting of brass components may tarnish when exposed to oxygen.To avoid tarnishing store in a dry space away from direct sunlight and air vent. The brass can be polished using a small amount of brass cleaner and a polishing cloth.
Do not stand, throw or bend you earrings as this will weaken the earring post. Please keep your earrings in a safe and secure place. Bondi Bolide does not take any responsibility for any damages if they are mistreated.